Welcome, skip to the content.
Located at Mt Buller, Iltis Ski Club is a traditional alpine lodge, offering self-catering accommodation for up to 28 people, at great rates.The Victorian High Country is a fabulous summer escape, and the club warmly welcomes bike riders, hikers, runners, plein air painters, and any other groups seeking some invigorating mountain air, spectacular views and incomparable sunsets.The club has been part of the Bike Buller Recommends program – promoting accommodation venues with bike friendly facilities – for the last five years. Iltis Ski Club are a Ride High Country preferred business.
Adult: $55 per night. Full-time student / pensioner: $44 per night. Child under 14: $33 per night. Whole lodge (28 beds): $880 per night.
Located just 3 minutes walk from the Mt. Buller village centre, Iltis Ski Club accommodates up to 28 people in shared rooms, and boasts the following facilities:
- Single, double & bunk beds in cosy rooms sleeping 2 to 6 people.
- Large communal kitchen – including allocated food storage space and fridge/freezer space.
- Modern communal bathrooms
- Large dining room
- Large comfortable living areas – including open plan lounge, tv lounge, and billiards room
- Outdoor BBQ and dining table (summer)
- Secure internal bike storage (summer)
- Bike wash down station (summer)
- Wireless broadband internet
- Secure drying room and ski-storage area