Welcome, skip to the content.
Westerfolds Park, situated beside the Yarra River in Templestowe, offers over 120 hectares of recreational and environmental parkland.
Things to see and do
- Come and see the wattles in bloom in the spring
- From the observation deck, watch the Yarra River bubble over rapids
- Bring your own canoes and go for a race down the river
- Ride your bike on the park's shared pathways or follow the Main Yarra Trail all the way to the city
- Find out your level of fitness on the Fun and Fitness Trail
- Obtain a permit and ride your horse along the Bridle Trail
- Follow the Homeshow Trail signs and find out how the creatures of Westerfolds live
- Go on a ranger led night walk and see some of the nocturnal creatures of Westerfolds
Before you go
Conditions can change in parks for many reasons. For the latest information on changes to local conditions, please visit the relevant park page on the Parks Victoria website.
Be bushfire ready in the great outdoors. Refer to the Bushfire Safety section on the Parks Victoria website for tips on how to stay safe.