Mt St Gwinear
Take the family and head to the slopes of Mt St Gwinear for a great day of toboggan rides, snow play and cross-country skiing. Located at the north-east end of the Baw Baw National Park, Mt St Gwinear is the perfect place to unwind, have a laugh with the kids, and get back to nature.
Help the little ones build a snowman, hire a toboggan and race downhill, or test your stamina on a cross country trail across the Baw Baw plateau to the Baw Baw ski village.
- Mt St Gwinear sits at an altitude of 1,509 metres.
- Choose from two groomed toboggan runs right at the car park.
- Explore 20 kilometres of cross country ski trails in the surrounding area.
- Ski up groomed cross country trails from the car park to St Gwinear summit (3.25 kilometres).
- There is a heated Visitors' Centre with toilets.
- There is limited toboggan hire from Parks Victoria site office (best to hire off-mountain).
- There are no ski lifts.
- Wheel chains must be carried at all times.
- The closest ski hire is in Erica.