Rossmore Cottage is situated in Creswick and only a short drive to Ballarat, Clunes and Daylesford.
Recently restored for charm, romance, comfort and character the cottage has two bedrooms, one with Queen bed from early this century, the other has twin beds. All beds have quality mattresses, electric blankets and doonas. Modern bathroom with heated towel rails and double spa. cosy warmth with choice of wood heating gas log fire or electric and air conditioning for summer.
Fully equipped kitchen complete with microwave oven. Breakfast is provided for your first morning, which comprises bread, milk, cereal, butter and jams. The pantry is stocked with plunger coffee, traditional and herbal teas and some basic grocery items.
Pet friendly and a secure fence which offers safety for pets and children. shops, restaurants, wineries, antique shops, bushwalks, playgrounds, PGA golf course all nearby. walking distance to shopping centre.
- Pets and children welcome, property fully fenced
- Magazines, books, CD/radio and TV/ DVD add to your entertainment.
- Easy walking distance to historic township centre
- Parking under carport provided
- Fragrant cottage garden to help you relax and revive.
- 20 minute drive to Daylesford
- 10 minute drive to Ballarat
- Close to local wineries, antique shops, coffee shops
- Many family activities close by plus bushwalking and outdoor activities
- Creswick has great country hotels and coffee shops for eating out plus takeaway as well.
- Quiet, friendly country town
- Local information provided personally, brochures and local history information provided in cottage
- Creswick has a museum for research purposes and a modern visitor information centre