Sunbury Visitor Information Centre
Address: 43 Macedon St, Sunbury, Victoria 3429
Phone: 03 9744 2291 | Freecall: 1800 677 995 | Fax: 03 9740 6999
The fully Accredited Sunbury Visitor Information Centre is located in the beautifully restored Old Sunbury Court House, and is open seven days a week from 9am to 5pm. A wide range of services are offered for both locals and visitors.
At the Centre you can:
- Get free citywide information
- Get free Sunbury and surrounds information including accommodation, attractions, events and function/conference venues
- Chat to local friendly volunteers
- Discover the history of the region and the story behind the Birthplace of the Ashes
- Dress up as a judge and preside over the courtroom
- Get free brochures
- Enjoy a free cuppa
- Browse through historical literature and photos
- Purchase Sunbury and Australiana souvenirs, including local history books
- Large or small bus groups can pre-arrange a free tour guide
Travel down Tullamarine Freeway from Melbourne and continue past Melbourne Airport. Continue through Bulla and follow the yellow italicised 'i' signs to the Visitor Information Centre (VIC). Alternatively you can drive down the Calder Freeway, take the Sunbury exit and make a right turn at the first roundabout and follow the italicised 'i' signs to the VIC.
Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday only.
Closed until 1pm on ANZAC Day.
- Tourism Alliance Victoria
- Visitor Information Centre
Did you not find what you are looking for? Try our specialised searches: