Get on board as pillion or sidecar passenger with experienced and licensed riders, licensed through the Victoria taxi directorate. Gringos Motorcycle Tours operates in the Geelong, Bellarine peninsula region.
Tours cater for hen's nights, weddings, birthdays, special occasions, promotions, company functions, festivals, school fates, photography, winery tours or just for fun!
Gift certificates are available.
Prices include pick up and drop off. Pillion passengers must wear long pants and closed shoes. Helmet, jacket and gloves are provided. Can take up to three people with sidecar. Other bikes are available for bookings well in advance, please phone for bookings.
- Geelong to Lorne return; approximately three hours, including short stopover in Lorne for the chance to look at the shops and have a coffee.
- Geelong to Apollo Bay return; approximately four and a half hours.
- City to coast; Geelong to Torquay, Barwon Heads and Ocean Grove approximately 100 minutes.
- Bay Watch, Geelong to Queenscliff via Clifton Springs, Portarlington, Indented Heads, St Leonards and return through Leopold; approximately two hours.
- Bellarine loop; a great sightseeing run through Clifton Springs, Portarlington, Indented Heads, St Leonards and Torquay; approximately three hours.
- Shipwreck Coast; approximately 9 hours, light lunch supplied.
- Geelong to Torquay; whole day tour, along the great Ocean Road to Apollo Bay on to the Twelve Apostles Warrnambool returning via Camperdown and Colac.
For further information please feel free to contact Gringos Motorcycle Tours.
During weekdays the longest tour is for three hours, that is to Lorne with a return trip. In that time span a one or two hour ride can be done. On School holidays and on the weekend Gringos Motorcycle Tours can be at your service all day.
Available most week days between these times.
Available all Day on Weekends.