Nelson Visitor Information Centre
Address: Leake St, Nelson, Victoria 3292
Phone: 08 8738 4051 | Fax: 08 8738 4356
Nelson Visitor Centre is open seven days a week and can assist with a variety of services.
- Parks Victoria campsite bookings for Lower Glenelg and Discovery Bay Coastal Park, and Park Notes for a number of other National Parks.
- General Visitor Information for Nelson including accommodation options and activities in the region.
- Public Internet and Email Access.
- Maps and Brochures for both Victorian and South Australian Destinations.
- A good selection of souvenirs.
- Fishing and Boating Regulations for both South Australia and Victoria.
- Information and Maps for walkers on the Great South West Walk.
- Canoeing Information for the Glenelg River,
- Information for new residents, including information and a range of Glenelg Shire Council forms.
Content: Nelson Visitor Information Centre
From the outskirts of the Nelson Township follow the yellow and blue 'i' information signs, to Leake Street, we are located on the right hand side of the road.
Did you not find what you are looking for? Try our specialised searches: