Experience where wine, nature and wildlife meet in the sweeping Yarra Valley. The Yarra Valley is surrounded by bush covered mountains on three sides, providing breathtaking views and an unforgettable back drop to activities such as a walk along the Yarra River alive with fauna, trekking across an aerial path lined with beech trees many centuries old and unwinding with wine and cheese tasting at some of Yarra Valley's wineries.
Depart Melbourne with a group of no more than Seven passengers in a small luxury coach. Start the day with a light lunch at Warburton bakery before heading to the Peninsula Tunnels, Rain Forest Gallery, a 17m high, 40m long aerial walkway surrounded by 60m tall mountain ash trees up to three centuries old. Then head up to Mount Donna Buang where the views of the Yarra Valley are absolutely amassing, travel along roads lined by Tree Ferns down into Healesville and into Yarra Valley to sample wine and cheese plus also take in Tarra Warra Museum of Art.
Price & booking
Cancellation and booking policy
ACMT reserve the right to alter fares and itineraries in unforeseen circumstances. Passenger cancellation of any day tour, in less than 24 hours prior to departure time will result in a 50% refund of money paid. Cancellation within 12 hours of tour departure of failure to take up a tour will result in a total forfeiture of the tour fare.Extended Tours: Cancellation of any extended tours within 72 hours to 30 days prior to departure will result in a 25% cancellation fee of the tour cost. Cancellation within 24 hours to 72 hours prior to departure will result in a 50% cancellation fee of the tour cost. Cancellation or transfer within 24 hours prior to departure date will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
Days of operation
Departure details: 04/10/11 - 31/03/12
Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun: 10:30am - 5:30pm
Tour starting location
- Art and Craft
- City Sightseeing
- Animal Viewing
- Food and Wine
- Courtesy transfer
- Fishing equipment
Please call to discuss our vehicles suitability
Australian Coastal Mountain Tours (ACMT) provides unique Nature Based Australian Experiences throughout Melbourne and the surrounding regions of Victoria. Tour experiences range from the half day Penguin Parade and city tours, right through to ten day Sydney to Melbourne coastline and inland mountainous tour experiences. Operating out of the heart of Melbourne, ACTM has seven years of experience as an accommodation provider and now three years of experience as a tour operator.
ACMT has been founded on a number of guiding principles:
- Customer experience: Every tour experience is unique. Therefore ensuring each and every customer has a memorable positive Australian adventure is important. The small, intimate groups provide customers with highly valuable and personal guided experiences.
- Luxury: ACMT provides luxury transportation with a Mercedes Viano (eight seater) and a Lexus 4WD (five seats).
- Quality: Provided through the partners ACMT works with to enhance the customer s experience with food, accommodation, and activities. Examples of this are the Otway Fly Tree Top Walk and the Edge Helicopters and Phillip Island Nature Park.
Key tours they offer:
- Breakfast in the Yarra Valley: A majestic journey through the rainforest gallery in Warburton, see native Australian animals and taste some of Australia's best wine all in a day.
- Great Ocean Road: One to four day experiences including: rainforest walks, the Twelve Apostles, helicopter rides, kangaroos and koalas, and breathtaking views of the coast.
- Penguin Parade and Dolphin experience: Swim with the dolphins on the Mornington Peninsula by day, and see Australia s little penguins by night.
- Sydney to Melbourne: This ultimate Australian east coast experience covers all bases, from the city to the coast, and into the mountains.
- Wilson Promontory National Park
Other tours by this operator
- Australian Regional Tourism Network
- Tourism Alliance Victoria
- Visitor Information Centre
Tour operator is licensed to conduct tours on public land