Santa's Magical Kingdom
Dates: 15 Nov 2014 - 23 Dec 2014
Address: Caulfield Racecourse, Station Street, Caulfield East, Victoria 3145
Phone: 13 0030 7740
Santa's Magical Kingdom, in collaboration with Santa Claus's North Pole Corporation, have signed an exclusive deal to once again bring all the magic of Christmas to Melbourne in 2014!
After an astoundingly successful event in 2013, which was visited by people from all around Australia, Santa's Magical Kingdom will return in 2014 bigger and better than ever at a new home, Caulfield Racecourse.
Santa's Magical Kingdom brings all the wonder and joy of a traditional Christmas. This interactive walk-through is an enchanting experience that includes everything that you love about Christmas. Get ready to be amazed as you see the magic of Christmas come to life!
Open to the public from 15 November to 23 December, Santa's Magical Kingdom will deliver a Christmas wonderland full of activities that will capture the imagination of children & parents everywhere.
The event will include:
- A magical Christmas walk-through wonderland
- Snowland with the all new Snow Castle
- A free gift, when you meet Santa
- A brand new International Christmas Circus Spectacular
- Roving Christmas characters
- Gingerbread Land, where you can decorate your own gingerbread man
- Interactive storytelling with Mrs Claus
- Amusement Rides & Games, including laughing clowns, a Carousel, Santa's Sleigh Ride, the Giant Ferris Wheel and Australia's Largest Super Slide!
- Plus so much more fun for the whole family
Content: Santa's Magical Kingdom
- Car park
- Parking for the disabled
- Toilet facilities for the disabled
Did you not find what you are looking for? Try our specialised searches: