EQUITANA Melbourne 2014
Dates: 20 - 23 November 2014
Address: Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale, Victoria 3032
Phone: 03 8698 2000 | Freecall: 1300 765 929 | Fax: 03 9646 1559
EQUITANA in Australia is the most anticipated annual equine event of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere attracting over 50,000 visitors per event.
The next event will be held at the Melbourne Showgrounds from 20 to 23 November 2014.
EQUITANA is four days of everything equine featuring horses, Olympic gold medallists, world renowned educators, Aussie cowboys, an elite equine competition program and over 300 exhibitors making up the largest equine shopping spree in Australia.
Event highlights include:
- Four days of exhibition with hundreds of exhibitors
- 200 educational presentations by Australian and international experts
- 15 different horse competitions, offering one of the largest prize pools in Australia
- Four nights of entertainment
- Crowds favourite The Way of the Horse - The Australian Horsemanship Challenge
- Breeders Village and Displays
- Specialist clinics presented by renown international trainers
Content: Definitive Events Pty Ltd
- Car park
- Access With Assistance for the Disabled
- Access Without Assistance for the Disabled
- Parking for the Disabled
- Toilet facilities for the Disabled
- First aid equipment
- Medical Facilities
- Public Telephone
Thursday - Sunday
The EQUITANA Melbourne precinct is a wheel chair friendly venue. There will be a limited amount of wheelchairs available to hire on event days.
Did you not find what you are looking for? Try our specialised searches: