Breathe in the glamour, beauty and the views with Melbourne Encountour. Appreciate the heritage, see the colour and artistry and be touched by the idyllic village atmosphere of Melbourne's south.
This tour showcases one of the world's best sporting precincts and the attractions of Bayside Melbourne. After completing Bayside district, enjoy a craft beer at an award winning boutique brewery.
On this tour you get to:
• Drive past the National Tennis Centre and MCG; iconic Melbourne sports stadiums
• Inspect the home of the first Australian Open Tennis Tournament
• Complete a circuit of the Albert Park Formula 1 Grand Prix Track
• Take a walk along funky Acland Street, St Kilda
• Engage with up market Church Street Brighton Shopping Centre
• Explore the artistic Brighton Beach Bathing Boxes
• Experience the best residential street in the southern suburbs
• View trendy St Kilda beach
• Continue along Melbourne's appealing beachside panorama to the inner city
• Stop and sample the product and story of a boutique craft brewery
• Return to the city via Port Melbourne
Price & booking
Tour pricing information (GST included)
|Type||Valid from||Valid to||Price from($)||Price to($)|
Child - 4 to 12 Years
Payment methods accepted
Cancellation and booking policy
**Total loss of fare for cancellation within 24 hours of departure**50% loss of fare within 48 hours of departure
Days of operation
Tours: Wednesday's & Friday's
Departure details: 01/07/14 - 31/12/15
Wed: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Fri: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Tour starting location
- Food and Wine
- Public transport
- Waiting area
Melbourne Encountour is the only tour operator to specialise in the cultural experience of Melbourne's suburbs, offering ground breaking, innovative tours of Melbourne.
As the nation's most urban city, Melbourne affords its residents a unique lifestyle envied the world over. Now that experience is available to you. The various sectors of Melbourne offer their own appeal, differing in attractions, amenity, demographics and atmosphere.
Melbourne Encountour offers an opportunity to explore Melbournians way of life and how it connects to the material sights.
This way you learn the emotional link between Melbourne's people, their culture and institutions. And the multiple chaperoned stops on route deepens your enjoyment of loveable liveable Melbourne.
You will benefit from our new approach, by:
• Seeing Melbourne as Melbournians do
• Discovering the most sought after Melbourne addresses
• Understanding Melbourne's love affair with food and sport
• Being charmed by inner city Melbourne
• Experiencing the real Melbourne, easily, inexpensively and quickly
Most travellers have a limited budget and limited time. You get the benefit of savings in both areas when you join our half day tours. This also means you'll stay fresher for longer, cover more activities in your day and help limit the carbon foot print created by longer tours.
Monday to Saturday
Other tours by this operator
- Tourism Alliance Victoria