Werribee Visitor Information Centre
Address: 177 Watton St, Werribee, Victoria 3030
Phone: 03 8734 6006 | Fax: 03 9741 9648
The City of Wyndham is waiting to be explored!
The Werribee Visitor Information Centre is supported by a team of professional and dedicated staff and volunteers who are passionate about the City of Wyndham.
The team will work with you on a personal basis to ensure your information needs are met and that your visit to Wyndham captures our wonderful and diverse city.
One of the best ways to discover Wyndham is a journey on the Bay West Trail. This sign posted scenic route takes you to some of Victoria's premier attractions from historic sites, to places of natural beauty, to wild animals to sensational local food and wine.
Coming from Melbourne or Geelong, jump off the Princes Freeway and take the Point Cook Road exit and head south towards Port Phillip Bay. Your journey along the Bay West Trail will include the following attractions
* Point Cook Coastal Park and Homestead
* The RAAF Museum at Point Cook provides a fascinating insight into Australia's aviation history
* Take a photo of the striking K Road cliffs where they provide a backdrop to the meandering Werribee River
* Visit the imposing and stately 1870's Mansion at Werribee Park, and the adjacent luxury Mansion Hotel, day spa, restaurant and Shadowfax Winery
* The award winning Victoria State Rose Garden with over 4,000 rose bushes
* Experience 'Africa; Out Of Africa' at the Werribee Park Open Range Zoo
What are you waiting for?
Content: Werribee Visitor Information Centre
Getting to Wyndham
Wyndham is an easy 20 minute drive west of Melbourne along the Princes Freeway M1 or a 45 minute train ride on the Werribee Line.
Follow the yellow and blue "i" signs through to the town centre of Werribee and the Visitor Information Centre.
Open seven days a week.
- Tourism Alliance Victoria
- Visitor Information Centre
Did you not find what you are looking for? Try our specialised searches: