Cowes Visitor Information Centre
Address: 91-97 Thompson Ave, Cowes, Victoria 3922
Phone: 03 5951 3396 | Fax: 03 5956 7095
Centrally located, the Cowes Visitor Information Centre provides maps, tickets for all major attractions and itinerary planning.
They also offer a free accommodation booking service, including: motels, hotels, self-contained holiday units, apartments, bed and breakfasts, farm stays, caravan parks - whatever you need.
Just some of the attractions on Phillip Island:
- View the Penguin Parade at dusk every day - ask about the fabulous new close viewing options.
- See Australia's largest Fur Seal colony from Point Grant and the Nobbies centre (can be viewed through telescope)
- Seal watching cruises operate at certain times of the year.
- Visit the Koala Conservation Centre
- Amble around historic Churchill Island - take a self guided tour through the homestead, watch the working horses or take a self guided scenic walk.
- Hand feed wallabies at Phillip Island Wildlife Park - and view a large variety of native animals.
- Take in the Island's racing history at the Grand Prix Circuit - and maybe a race or two - walking tours operate daily (not on event weekends) or take a hotlap!
- Walk through natural flora and fauna reserves such as Cape Woolamai, Rhyll Inlet, and Swan Lake Surf world class waves
- Watch the Pelican Feeding - San Remo Fisherman's Co-Op at 12 noon daily
- Take a ferry ride and tour to French Island
Arriving by car travel along the Phillip Island Road, A420, to Cowes. Continue straight ahead along Thomson Avenuegoing straight at the first and second roundabout. At the third roundabout, the junction with Church Street, the Information Centre is across and to the right.
Arriving by ferry walk up from the Jetty to Thomson Avenue. Head up the hill, straight ahead at the first roundabout. At the second roundabout, the junction with Church Street the Information Centre is on the left.
Seven days a week
Closed Christmas Day
- Tourism Alliance Victoria
- Visitor Information Centre
Did you not find what you are looking for? Try our specialised searches: