De Bortoli Yarra Valley Estate
Address: 58 Pinnacle Ln, Dixons Creek, Victoria 3775
Phone: 03 5965 2271 | Fax: 03 5965 2442
De Bortoli Wines was established in the Riverina region of New South Wales in 1928, four years after the founder, Vittorio De Bortoli and his wife Giuseppina migrated to Australia from Northern Italy.
Now one of Australia's largest family-owned wine companies and a proud member of Australia's First Families of Wine, De Bortoli have embraced a culture of sharing good wine, good food and good times with family and friends for more than 80 years.
In 1987 Leanne De Bortoli and her husband, De Bortoli Chief Winemaker, Steve Webber, established the Yarra Valley winery and restaurant. The vision for the Yarra Valley Estate was to produce high quality cool climate wines which express the best the Yarra Valley wine region has to offer.
The De Bortoli Yarra Valley Estate has gone from strength to strength, winning numerous international and national awards as well as offering an ever-changing indulgent experience for its visitors.
Facilities and services offered on site:
- Wine Tastings
- Cheese Room, including wine and cheese matching
- Contemporary Italian style restaurant catering up to 100 guests
- Wedding and function facilities
- Home delivery of wine within Australia and overseas
- Ample car and bus parking (including disabled parking)
- Landscaped gardens with picnic facilities and children's playground
- Located only one hour from Melbourne, De Bortoli Winery and Restaurant is well worth a visit
Content: De Bortoli Yarra Valley Estate
Price & booking
|Type||Valid from||Valid to||Entry cost($)|
Wine tasting adult
Wine tasting price is $5pp & redeemable on purchase of a bottle of wine
Cancellation and booking policy
Restaurant bookings are essential. Wine tasting and cheese tasting bookings required for groups of 10 or more.
From Melbourne CBD follow Eastern freeway to end, turn right on to Springvale Road, turn left on to Maroondah highway, follow through to Coldstream, turn left on to Melba Highway, go through Yarra Glen. Pinnacle Lane is 8kilometres from Yarra Glen on the left.
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Access without assistance for the disabled
- Parking for the disabled
- Toilet facilities for the disabled
- Picnic area
- Restaurant - licensed
- Shaded area
- Sheltered area
- Victorian Tourism Awards
The restaurant is open Thursday - Monday for lunch and Saturday evenings for dinner. Closed on Christmas Day.
- Visitor Information Centre
Contact operator for further details.
Activities and attractions