Terms & conditions
- The promoter of this Competition ("Promoter") is Daylesford and Macedon Tourism Inc (ABN 63 924 206 247), located at 120 Main Road, 3461, Hepburn Springs. (03) 5309 2773.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Participation in the WIN A LUXURY CRESWICK GETAWAY FOR TWO ("Competition") constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian citizens. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families), or agencies or companies associated with or connected to the provision of the Competition in any way, are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition commences at 00:00 (AEDST) on Friday 15 February 2019 and closes at 24:00 (AEST) on Friday 15th March 2019 ("Competition Period"). The Competition will comprise of a game of chance and the selection of the Winner will be by random draw by Daylesford and Macedon Tourism Inc.
- To enter, participants must: (a) go to www.visitvictoria.com/dmrWIN and (b) register their details including (but not limited to) name, postcode, phone number and e-mail address. By providing email details entrants are affording the Promoter, Visit Victoria and their affiliates permission to send updates and information post promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter's database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant's individual Internet Service Provider.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries by that entrant invalid.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- All entries will be assessed and selected at 10:00 (AEDST) on 18 March 2019. There will be one Winner selected in total ("The Winner"). The draw will take place at Daylesford Macedon Tourism, 120 Main Road, Hepburn Springs.
- The Winner will be notified via email on Monday 18 March 2019.
- The Winner will receive the prize, as set out in clause 14 below.
- The entry that is selected by a random draw by the Promoter will win:
– One night's accommodation at RACV Creswick valued at $199 inclusive of breakfast.
– Dinner for 2 at the Farmers Arms Creswick (local regional share plate, your choice of main and your choice of dessert). Valued maximum $150.
– A $40 gift voucher to spend at Le Peche Gourmand. This must be used within 12 months.
– Two Creswick Woollen Mill personal styling sessions with a $250 voucher to spend each.
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $889
- Prizes for the WIN A LUXURY CRESWICK GETAWAY FOR TWO, will be sent via post or email after the Winner provides their preferred delivery mechanism to Daylesford Macedon Tourism Inc.
- It is the responsibility of the Winner of the WIN A LUXURY CRESWICK GETAWAY FOR TWO competition to cover the costs of any additional out-of-pocket expenses associated with redeeming this prize over and above packaging and delivery.
- When contacted, the Winner will be required to further confirm their agreement to these Terms and Conditions by response. Prizes will be issued to the Winner in accordance with these conditions and subject to such confirmation.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Winner fails to respond to Daylesford and Macedon Tourism Inc's email by 09:00 (AEST) Monday 17 June 2019, the Promoter will reserve the right to select an alternative Winner.
- In the case where a redraw (see clause 18) is required, the entries will be assessed and selected by 10:00 (AEST) Monday 17 June 2019. There will be one Winner selected in total ("The Winner"). The redraw will take place at Daylesford and Macedon Tourism Inc, 120 Main Street, Hepburn Springs.
- The Winner will be notified via email on Monday 17 June 2019.
- The Winner will receive the prize, as set out in clause 14.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a prize is unavailable, for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes are to be redeemed within one year from the date of prize draw unless otherwise stated.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (GST inclusive). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the prize redemption date.
- Entrants retain all ownership rights in their entry. However, by submitting an entry to the Competition, Entrants hereby grant the Promoter and/or supplier an irrevocable, non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display the entry for the purposes of conducting and promoting this Competition and advertising and marketing the Promoter and/or the supplier on all media now known or later devised.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence), to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as the Promoter considers appropriate.
- The Winner agrees to participate in any news and media/PR activities surrounding the Competition. The Winner authorises the Promoter to use their names, voice, image and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide without additional compensation. The Winner agrees to sign such other documentation as the Promoter may require to confirm these rights.
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) as well as other laws in Australia may imply certain conditions, warranties and undertakings, and give you other legal rights. If they apply, these cannot be modified or excluded by any contract. You may consider seeking legal advice as to whether they apply to you.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions generally affects the entrant's rights under Australian consumer law (as contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and equivalent State and Territory fair trading legislation) regarding consumer guarantees to the extent that such consumer guarantees cannot be excluded by law. Other than these consumer guarantees and subject to clause 33, the Promoter makes no warranties about any prizes offered as part of the Competition, including warranties as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of such prizes.
- The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.