Cruise past the boutiques and cafes on Pakington Street in Geelong's west to find Tulip, a cosmopolitan bistro that really packs a flavour punch.
Settle into the casual dining space, complete with exposed brick and blonde wood furnishings, and tune into contemporary creations from chefs Matt Dempsey (Gladioli) and Graham Jefferies (Wildflower). Savour the best local ingredients and seasonal offerings, and have an extra glass to explore the all-Victorian wine list.
Awarded a hat by the Good Food Guide 2018 – they must be doing something right.
- Wednesday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Wednesday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
- Monday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
- Tuesday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
- Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
- Friday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Friday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.