Built for the Church of England in 1850, the Old Rectory is the oldest house in the town and has been totally refurbished under architect supervision. Facilities include fully ducted air-conditioning and heating , hydronic heating, three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a cozy library, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen. A magnificent garden provides several garden rooms in which to relax or dine, with large hedges providing privacy.
Located on the corner of Piper and Eden Streets, the Old Rectory is just a short stroll to Kyneton's best shops and restaurants, a ten minute walk to the Botanic Gardens and the Campaspe River or the beautiful Kyneton racetrack.
Content: Kyneton Old Rectory
The tariff includes exclusive use of the three bedroom house and garden for a maximum of six guests, with a minimum booking of two nights both midweek and on weekends. The tariff includes breakfast provisions, a stocked larder including coffee pods and sweet and savory snacks.
The Caroline Chisholm Room
Each of the three bedrooms are named after early Kyneton residents or travellers.
The David Unaipon Room
- Free Wifi
- National Trust
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.