In this short three hour course Sarah will guide you through learning the traditional techniques to make your own silver jewellery. In order to ensure you are able to create further projects at home on the completion of your class there is a strong focus on using tools that are readily available and able to be set up and used at home.... Show more
Each participant will have the choice of creating a ring, set of earrings, or a pendant, in a design of their own style. They will be guided through the process from marking out their design, cutting, forging, soldering, sanding, texturing and then finally finishing their piece.
These sessions are aimed to be a fun creative experience and no prior jewellery making or metal working experience is necessary.
Content: The Old Auction House
24 Apr 2021, 24 Apr 2021, 29 May 2021
Show more dates
24 Apr 2021, 24 Apr 2021, 29 May 2021, 29 May 2021, 26 Jun 2021, 26 Jun 2021
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Suitable for guests with allergies and intolerances
- Public toilet
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.
The Old Auction House, 52-56 Mollison Street, Kyneton, Victoria, 3444