Visit Creswick Woollen Mills and
Stop for lunch at the dynamic Mill café, where local produce is championed across its hearty menu.
Meet the Creswick Farmer, a resident animal expert, who walks visitors through the new animal enclosure, allowing everyone to get up close and personal with Creswick’s gorgeous alpacas, sheep and goats – including feeding and patting them.
There is ample free parking and easy access for coaches and caravans.
Content: Creswick Woollen Mills
The cost is redeemable on any purchase over $40. Discounted admission is available for seniors and group bookings. Children receive free entry.
- Daily: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Picnic area
- Public toilet
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.