The property has three bedrooms with two queen and two single beds.
The property has a large coastal garden, single car lockable garage, large living/dining area and a modern kitchen with all cooking facilities. Widescreen televisions, games, books and DVD players keep people occupied. The tiled bathroom has a walk-in double shower, toilet and vanity.
Bells By The Beach Holiday House has ducted gas heating throughout, a gas log fire and reverse cycle aircon system in the separate dining and living area. Bedrooms also have ceiling fans and opening windows.
Content: Bells By The Beach Holiday House Ocean Grove
Nightly rates, minimum stays apply: 2021-22 Summer $290; Autumn $260; Winter $220; Spring $260. Victorian Public Holidays - $280 per night, minimum stays apply Optional: linen & towel hire - $25 per queen, $20 per single bed, made, for your entire stay. Pets always stay free.
Bells By The Beach Holiday House
All beds come with doonas and pillows, reading lamps, radios and lots of storage space. Beds can be made ready for your arrival ($25 per queen or $20 per single) or you can bring your own linen and towels.
Portable cot available - free of charge.
Living and dining area has garden views, gas log fire and reverse cycle air-conditioning, wide screen television, DVD player, CD player/radio. Libraries of children DVDs, adults movies, CD's and audio tapes are available.
All rooms have ceiling fans and opening windows.
The property has safe secure fences, lockable gates, paved driveway and paths - easy access for guests.
Lock-up single garage and pet room
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Broadband Internet Access
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.