Rydges Geelong offers five flexible meeting space options and for organisers looking for a big space, an open-plan, pillar-less function room that boasts integrated audiovisual capability and plenty of natural light. Whether a trade show, 400-person banquet or cocktail party, the warm and friendly Events Team at Rydges Geelong will help you design an event tailored to your needs.
Only minutes from Kardinia Park, home of the Geelong Cats, Rydges Geelong provides AFL fans with a prime locale. And further out of town, adventure awaits in the rainforests of the Otway Ranges, Geelong wine region and Great Ocean Road.
Content: Rydges Geelong
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.
From AU$169 per night*
Priority Guest ... Show more
Stay 2-3 Nights & Save 15% + additional 10% for Priority Guest Rewards members
Stay 4+ Nights & Save 20% + additional 10% for Priority Guest Rewards members
- From 01/05/21 to 30/12/21
* Subject to room and rate availability. Black-out dates and restrictions may apply. Fully flexible cancellation policy unless otherwise stated on individual hotel offers. Priority Guest Reward members earn points and receive all gold, platinum and black in-house benefits when staying on this promotional rate including standard discount on dining and drinks. Offer ends 11.59pm on 31 July 2021.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer
- Suitable for guests with allergies and intolerances
- Free Wifi
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business
- Australian Hotels Association
- Meetings and Events Australia
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.