Tallawarra is an outstanding example of an Australian Colonial Homestead, showcasing high ceilings, ornate hand painted ceiling roses, and beautiful Australian hardwood timber flooring.
Included in tariff: fresh fruit bowl, premium chocolates, carafe of Australian fortified wine, afternoon tea. Served between 2:30pm to 4:30pm.
Ultra comfortable queen size bed with luxurious linens and pillow menus will create the perfect setting for a great night's sleep. The entertainment cabinet features an Nespresso machine with a selection of coffee capsules, teas, and hot chocolate. Complimentary chocolates, fresh fruit bowl and carafe of Australian fortified wine cap of the perfect stay
Complimentary afternoon tea is served from 3.00 pm to 4:30pm.
All bedrooms are queen size in area and feature period furniture, ornate lighting, original art works, high ceilings of a bygone era and magnificent iron bark grey timber flooring. Each bedroom has individually controlled air-conditioning, and has a full array of items one would expect.
Ensuite Bathrooms are places of indulgent relaxation and luxury. Grohe tapware is featured throughout, matched with Villroy and Boch chinaware. Double open frameless showers add to the openness, with beautiful floor to ceiling porcelain tiles and granite bench tops.
Afternoon tea is served from 3:30pm.
Omaroo: Beautiful scenery
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests with allergies and intolerances
- Free Wifi
- 2018 - Victorian Tourism Awards - Silver - Hosted Accommodation
- 2019 - Victorian Tourism Awards - Bronze - Hosted Accommodation
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.