Ideal for couples for a retreat getaway, families with the boat and those wanting excellent wheelchair access accommodation.
Park your boat, secluded and secure
Walk the Old Port Trail, along the coast to Port Albert to check out the galleries and museum or take the historical Port Albert walking tour. Explore the shallows of the Old Port as you amble or stroll the property and be amazed at the delightful Banksias, Isopogens, Proteas and Leucadendrons.
Cook up your daily catch in the well appointed kitchen or take the courtesy limo to the local pub or club or local restaurants.
Watch the kids playing on the beach after a scrumptious meal of fish and chips on the foreshore.
Nightcap on the veranda, breathe and relax to the sound of the distant surf or snuggle up cosy and warm to dream of tomorrow.
Content: Hooked Inn Cottages
Blue Wren cottage is $160.00 night. Kookaburra cottage is $176.00 for two bedrooms/night, $220.00 for three bedrooms/night, $264.00 for four bedrooms/night.
Available as two, three or four bedroom configurations. two queen bed rooms and two rooms with two single beds each. Sleeps up to eight people. Upstairs queen bed room can be a carer's retreat with lounge, television and reading area.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- BBQ facilities
- Car park
- Non smoking establishment
- Outdoor furniture
- Broadband Internet Access
- Self guided
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.