Errinundra National Park offers tranquil walks and scenic drives. It preserves the largest remaining stand of cool temperate rainforest in Victoria as well as ancient tall, wet eucalypt forests. The majority of the park is accessible only in the drier months. In winter, rain and snow generally make the unsealed roads impassable.
Things to do
- Take a self-guided walk through the heart of the rainforest at Errinundra Saddle
- Enjoy a scenic drive which closely follows the route taken by the explorer Walter Baldwin Spencer.
- Enjoy superb views from Mount Morris, Ellery View and Ocean View Lookout.
- Admire ancient forests of plum pine and the granite tors of Goonmirk Rocks.
- Explore a range of walking tracks for a closer view of the forest giants.
Before you go
Conditions can change in parks for many reasons. For the latest information on changes to local conditions, please visit the relevant park page on the Parks Victoria website.
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.