The Eureka Stockade resonates profoundly in the Australian national story. The Eureka uprising was a transformative social movement that deeply informed the development of modern democratic Australia. The Eureka Centre explores the cultural impact of the gold rush and tells the stories of the men and women who risked their lives in the fight for miner’s rights. The impact of their struggle and the resulting political reforms continues today in the rights enjoyed by all Australian citizens. The Eureka Centre is a cultural facility of the City of Ballarat.
Content: Eureka Centre
Entry: Adult $6, Concession $4, Family Pass $18. Guided tours of ten or more people and school groups are available by arrangement.
- Daily: 10:00am - 5:00pm
25 Dec 2019
26 Dec 2019
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer
- Suitable for guests with allergies and intolerances
- Car park
- Conference/convention facilities
- Interactive centre
- Picnic area
- Museums Australia
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.