Inspired by greek traditions and modern styles of cooking. The chef has designed the menu to be as close to family style beach cuisine as possible. With a few twists that will keep your taste buds guessing, and utilising local produce and wine, it sure will make your waterfront dining experience a pleasure when you visit for the first time.... Show more
Local and Greek Wines with an incredible range of cocktails. Food is by executive chef, Peter Conistis (Alpha, Sydney).
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
Content: The Greek Customs House
- Wednesday: 6:00pm
- Thursday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00pm
- Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Friday: 6:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Saturday: 6:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Suitable for guests with allergies and intolerances
- Non smoking establishment
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.
57-59 Brougham Street, Geelong, Victoria, 3220