The focus is for the whole engagement from start to finish to be the best possible experience to make your
The small dedicated team are passionate, professional and friendly. They pride themselves in going above and beyond to make your flight unique, informative and personable resulting in unparalleled memories.
Lakes Entrance Helicopters fly a large number of “Bucket List” passengers who share in the awesomeness of the experience. The thrill for first time flyers is wonderful and rewarding to see especially when captured with photos to reminisce and share with family and friends. They have world class views of vast unique inland waterways showcasing Victoria's own backyard.
Safety is paramount in everything they do — from maintaining their helicopters at the highest possible safety levels to briefing passengers. Lakes Entrance Helicopters are proud of their continued zero incident reputation.
Content: Lakes Entrance Helicopters
$675 per person*
Included are two nights’ accommodation for four, dinner on arrival with local wine, breakfast hamper and a Heli-SUP experience, with a door to door helicopter pick up from your accommodation, an 8-10 minute scenic flight and a guided Stand Up Paddle Board adventure.
- Two nights' accommodation at the deluxe Country House Retreat
- Dinner on arrival, accompanied with local wine selection
- Full breakfast hamper featuring local produce
- Heli-SUP experience and transport
- From 05/04/21 to 31/05/21
* Available from 5th April-31st May 2021. Heli-SUP experience subject to suitable weather conditions. Price based on 4 guests. Offer can be tailored for 2 guests ($925 per person) or 6 guests ($595 per person). Visit the website or call to enquire or book.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.