The two bedroom apartments offer spacious living, giving you
The deluxe studios have an uninterrupted view of the mountains below. Perfect for couples and twin share, enjoy a piece of luxury whilst admiring breath taking views of the valley.
Mountain Dreaming can be found nestled in behind well known bar/restaurant The General. You are central to all that Mt Hotham has to offer and if you stay at Mountain Dreaming you have access to The General’s bar/restaurant and conference facilities.
Mountain Dreaming apartments are unique and individual, comfortable and inviting; they invite you to come and experience their special brand of hospitality. Come see and feel the difference.
Content: The General Mount Hotham
per night price studio apartment 2 guests $214 per night one bedroom apartments 3 guests $231 per night two bedroom apartments 5 guests $320 per night stays longer than 3, 5 and 7 nights have a discount applied per day.
Mountain Dreaming Serviced Apartments
During the summer months you can also rent these apartments out as a one bedroom apartment if you would prefer a little extra space. With the lower levels opening up directly to the garden terrace you can enjoy an outdoor fire pit or the soothing sounds of the waterfall.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests with allergies and intolerances
- Free Wifi
- Australian Hotels Association
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.