The joy of discovery is what underpins the design narrative for W Melbourne. Each space exhibits its own personality as the rawness of industry gives way to elegance and an array of sensory triggers that reveal unexpected delights.
Content: W Melbourne
All 294 guest rooms offer a distinctive experience at every level of accommodation. In keeping with the overall narrative of the hotel, the rooms reveal aspects of Melbourne while always retaining a darkly lit, understated elegance that is a hallmark of the city’s style.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer
- Suitable for guests with allergies and intolerances
- Free Wifi
- Meetings and Events Australia
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.