From famous landmarks, glittering skyscrapers, your unique vantage point will treat you to sights as far as the Dandenong and Port
Guests at Melbourne Star now have more options than ever, they can soak in the unparalleled 360-degree views of the city from the spacious, temperature-controlled cabins while audio commentary reveals the history and significance of the sights below, add some sparkle to the experience with a Sparkling Flight and enjoy a glass of sparkling wine or beer while on board, or indulge taste buds with delicious catering from Peter Rowland, who since 1962 have been dedicated to crafting special celebrations. Enjoy either sweet, savoury or both canapés with beverages in a Private Cabin at Melbourne Star.
Why not treat yourself to the Sights, Lights & Delights package and see all sides of Melbourne. Enjoy the stunning sights by day, then be enchanted by the lights in the evening, plus, delight in a beverage and digital photo pass during your experience.
The team look forward to welcoming you – prepare for take-off.
Content: Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
Adult single flight $36.00. Adult Sights and Lights flight $46.00. Sparkling Flight $40.00
Child single flight $22.00, child sights and lights flight $32.00. Children under four years of ages are free.
From 04 Feb 2019 to 30 Apr 2019
- Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
From 01 May 2019 to 31 Aug 2019
- Daily: 11:00am - 7:00pm
25 Dec 2019
- 1:00pm - 10:00pm
25 Apr 2019
- 1:00pm - 10:00pm
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer
- Suitable for guests with allergies and intolerances
- COVID Ready by ATEC
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business
- Australian Tourism Export Council
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.