Every visit to the Penguin Parade protects nature for wildlife. Visitors support Phillip Island Nature Parks vital research, education and conservation projects that ensure Phillip Island's native habitats thrives into the future for both wildlife and us to enjoy.
Book a tour to have a private ranger guide sharing conservation stories and penguin information with you, or opt for the self-guided viewing and enjoy the free interactives inside the visitor centre.
Content: Phillip Island Nature Parks
Adult General Viewing: $27.25 Adult Penguins Plus - $60.00 Adult Underground - $75.00 Guided Ranger Tour: $88.00 Ultimate Adventure Tour: $100.00 For all ticket options & prices, please visit the website.
Child General Viewing: $13.50 Child Penguins Plus - $30.00 Child Underground - $37.50
- Daily: 4:00pm - 8:30pm
25 Dec 2021
- 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- ECO Certified (Advanced Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- Australian Tourism Export Council
- National Trust
- Victoria Tourism Industry Council
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.